Free advice and assistance if you are Homeless , living on the streets, sofa-surfing or facing housing difficulties, these organisations can help:
- Croydon Council: Homelessness & Rough Sleeping services provide advice and assistance to people living on the streets:
- CRISIS: If you’re homeless, Crisis can offer you expert help to find safe housing, an opportunity to gain new skills plus wellbeing and safety advice at our Skylight centres:
- SHELTER: Information on any housing issues, homelessness, evictions, repairs:
- Streetlink London: connects people (age 18+) sleeping rough to local services:
- Call: 020 7960 3010
- Website: https://www.streetlink.london/Streetlink_London_FAQ
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.