Join the practice
How to register
Patients living in the catchment area can register with the practice by:
- completing the Registration Form and Additional Information
- providing required documentation
- submitting the above to the surgery in person at Reception, or via email or post (post only in exceptional circumstances).
Patients will be invited and expected to attend a new registration health check with the health assistant. This will include questions about your medical history and vaccination details (if applicable). Health checks also include taking blood pressure and lifestyle advice.
When the registration process and health checks are complete, we can provide you with Online Access, enabling you to request repeat prescriptions and book appointments online.
**Before registering with us, please ensure that you live within the surgery catchment area by using the "Check My Location" functionality, which is available in the 'Live within the boundary?' section on this page.
The following documentation is required when registering with NHS general practices, including our practice:
- proof of identification (such as a passport or driving licence)
- proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- immunisation records (for all children)
- your previous GP’s contact details so that we can arrange to get your medical details
- completed Registration Form
- completed Additional Information form
Patients can submit the required documentation to the surgery in person at Reception or via the following options:
- Email: email@example.com OR
- Post (ONLY Recorded/Special Delivery): Fairview Medical Centre, 69 Fairview Road, London SW16 5PX
Incomplete forms will NOT be processed. Please send all required documents in one email.
Completed Registration Forms and Additional Information, enable us to better understand patients medical needs, so that we can provide the best possible medical care to meet individual needs. These froms are available below in MS Word and PDF, enabling patients to select their preferred format, download and complete.
MS Word Forms:
To download and complete the forms electronically in Microsoft Word please click the following links:
Remember to click 'Open File', 'Enable Editing' once in Word, save the form to your device, then enter your details and save.
To print and complete the forms on paper, please click the following links:
If you need advice on this process, or whether this is the best surgery for you, then please feel free to call us on 020 8765 8525
Live within boundary area?
To be eligible to register at the practice, you must live within the practice catchment
Non English Speakers
These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages: