COVID-19 What You Need to Know
Keeping you up-to-date on all that you need to know about COVID-19.
Please click on the links below for the latest advice and information on COVID-19 (local and national).
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update: vaccines invitations, key questions and local centre
- NHS COVID-19 Advice and Information: e.g. testing, self-isolating, vaccinations, track and trace plus more...
- Government COVID-19 Guidance and Support: updates on guidelines e.g. work, schools, university, work, businesses, vaccines, travel and more...
- Support Services in the Community: e.g. finance, welfare, food banks, homelessness
- Domestic Violence and Abuse: local and national support services to help when facing domestic violence and/or abuse
- Safeguarging Children, Adults and Family: support services safeguarding children, adults and families
- Unwell Child(ren): advice for parents/guardians when your child(ren) are unwell
- Elderly Support Services: support services for the elderly
- Support for the Deaf / Hearing Difficulties: advice and support for the deaf or those experiencing hearing difficulties
- Protecting Yourself, Others and Our Staff: what you should do when you come to the surgery
- COVID-Advice for You and Your Family: key links to advice and information for you and your family
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: local and national mentak health support services
- Managing Bereavement and Grief: support in times of bereavement e.g. register a death, arrange funerals and emotional support
- Non-Emergency GP Advice Line: advice for non-urgent medical attention during out-of-hours
- South West London Primary Care COVID-19 Update: key message to patients
- Join A COVID-19 Clinical Trial: key information on joining a COVID-19 clinical trial
Published: Jan 26, 2021