COVID-19 What You Need to Know
Keeping you up-to-date on all that you need to know about COVID-19.
Please click on the links below for the latest advice and information on COVID-19 (local and national).
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update: vaccines invitations, key questions and local centre
- NHS COVID-19 Advice and Information: e.g. testing, self-isolating, vaccinations, track and trace plus more...
- Government COVID-19 Guidance and Support: updates on guidelines e.g. work, schools, university, work, businesses, vaccines, travel and more...
- Support Services in the Community: e.g. finance, welfare, food banks, homelessness
- Domestic Violence and Abuse: local and national support services to help when facing domestic violence and/or abuse
- Safeguarging Children, Adults and Family: support services safeguarding children, adults and families
- Unwell Child(ren): advice for parents/guardians when your child(ren) are unwell
- Elderly Support Services: support services for the elderly
- Support for the Deaf / Hearing Difficulties: advice and support for the deaf or those experiencing hearing difficulties
- Protecting Yourself, Others and Our Staff: what you should do when you come to the surgery
- COVID-Advice for You and Your Family: key links to advice and information for you and your family
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: local and national mentak health support services
- Managing Bereavement and Grief: support in times of bereavement e.g. register a death, arrange funerals and emotional support
- Non-Emergency GP Advice Line: advice for non-urgent medical attention during out-of-hours
- South West London Primary Care COVID-19 Update: key message to patients
- Join A COVID-19 Clinical Trial: key information on joining a COVID-19 clinical trial
Published: Jan 26, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.