Ordering A Repeat Prescription
Please Click here for Early Prescription Requests Advice
How To Order
- Patient Access: online ordering, patients should download the Patient Access app and obtain an ID from Reception, then order their prescriptions online
- Contact Us: using the online form to send a message requesting your prescription.
- Send an Email: to us at Fairview Medical Centre requesting a prescription: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: Fairview Medical Centre in person to request a prescription
- Write: a prescription request or complete a request prescription form and submit at Fairview Medical Centre.
NO telephone requests for repeat prescriptions or any other prescriptions please.
Please allow 48 hours for prescriptions to be processed.
Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Bank Holidays
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Before you call us.
A repeat prescription will be given where a doctor feels it is clinically indicated. A repeat prescription may be requested in person or in writing but we are unable to take request over the phone. You may provide a stamped addresses envelope for return of the prescription, which will be dealt with in two working days. Please make requests in good time to avoid unnecessary delay to your treatment.
We have contacts with local pharmacists who can pick up and deliver prescriptions to elderly or housebound patients. Please let the receptionist know if you would like to make use of this service.