Elderly Support Services
Key support services, information, contact details and advice for the elderly living in Croydon. At Fairview Medical Centre, we also provide Home Visits for the elderly who are housebound, for further information, please contact us:
- Call: 020 8765 8525
- Email: email@example.com
- Online Form: Contact Us (to order repeat prescriptions, request home visits, join the PPG, or queries/comments)
- Age UK Croydon: offers various services for older people and their carers e.g.. help at home, personal safety and falls prevention, free information and advice, home from hospital reablement, healthy lifestyle:
- Advice Services Croydon: practical help and advice enabling the elderly to maintain independence and quality of life, e.g.. welfare and benefits, self-help and hearing support:
- Alzheimer's Society: support services, information and advice for people living with differing types of dementia:
- BME Forum: support, advice and information for the elderly Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic community, including therapies and mental health support:
- Community Mental Health Team Croydon: mental health support for the elderly living in south london and Croydon
- Call: 0800 731 2864 (National 24 hour support) or 020 3228 9531 (Croydon)
- Website: https://www.slam.nhs.uk/
- Croydon Council Mental Health Service: provides mental health services for adults, families and carers through Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Call: 0800 731 2864 or 020 8401 3210
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.croydon.gov.uk/healthsocial/adult-care/adult-social-care-guidance/mental-health
- Croydon Neighbourhood Care Association (CNCA):
- Croydon Council Welfare and Benefits: free advice line:
- Call: 0800 731 5920
- Email: email@example.com and Useful Contacts
- Website: https://www.croydon.gov.uk/advice/benefits/welfare-benefits/project
- DWP Website: https://www.gov.uk/browse/benefits
- Health Help Now (Croydon and Sutton): comprehensive list of online health advice and services for all ages, including the elderly:
- Email / Contact: http://croydon.healthhelpnow.nhs.uk/contact-us/
- Website: http://croydon.healthhelpnow.nhs.uk/health-help/services/
Additional Information and Advice:
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.